Friday 5 May 2017

CAS poppies

Yes, more CAS poppy cards.

My 1st post shared a pair of CAS "for someone special" poppy cards and all about our latest challenge Challenge #121 - Clean and Simple (CAS) at the Crafty Gals Corner


Full details can be found on my first "for someone special" post HERE.

~~~*~~~*~~~

This pair of 5"x7" cards will be sent "with our deepest sympathy".

I combined two of my favourite fonts in Adobe PhotoShop (Bookman Old Style and Janda Celebration Script) to create the sentiment.

The poppies are digital stamps (details below), coloured with Copic markers.





You might be thinking, "why did she add the sequins?"
OK ... I confess ... I had an inky oops that didn't want to move.

Which one do you prefer?
Should I add sequins to the other cards?

You can see my first pair of CAS poppy cards and learn more about Challenge #121 Clean and Simple with the Crafty Gals Corner HERE

*** INGREDIENTS ***
updated 2022 - no longer available at Sparkle N Sprinkle
PLEASE PURCHASE from the designer, Beccy at
Sparkle N Sprinkle - digital stamp set - Poppies Set #771b
X-Press It - A5 blending card
Copic markers - poppy - R21 R22 R24 R27 R59 R89
Copic markers - leaves - fading petals version - G40 G43 G46
Copic markers - leaves - curved petals version - G21 G24 G28
American Crafts - textured cardstock - black
Pretty Pink Posh - sequins - Sparkling Clear - 4mm, 6mm and 8mm
Helmar450 Quick Dry Adhesive (to adhere the layers)
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue (to adhere the sequins)
    
~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):

21 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully colored flower! Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenge.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully elegant Tracy. Love the vibrant red black and white. Perfect for the theme.'
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of cards, beautiful colours I like them both.
    .Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a elegant card set.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Colourcrazychallenge.
    Hugs, Tina - DT

    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/04/wk-17-crazy-colour-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely and I really liked the digital fonts! Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS cards and gorgeous coloring, Tracy. I like them both, too. Perhaps the sequins for a female and without for a male? In any case, hanks so much for joining our "Frame It" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and your coloring skills are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring on this great image! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since Im a CAS girl I just have to adore this card.... It's beautiful... Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this CAS card! I'm a big fan of CAS and you've done it beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings for our "Frame It" challenge. xxMyndi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts!
    Hope to see you again.

    hugs , Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.